Facts about Acorn squash and Pineapple
Fruits (fresh or dried) play the role of natural staple diet for humans. We all have some basic knowledge about all types of fruits but are you aware of unique Acorn squash and Pineapple facts? Some of the interesting facts about Acorn squash and Pineapple are provided here.
Acorn squash Facts are:
- It was named as Acorn Squash for its resemblance to a large ribbed acorn.
- It is said that squash was being grown in Mexico as long as 10,000 years ago.
- It was the first food cultivated by native American Indians.
Pineapple Facts are:
- A single pineapple takes 3 years to reach maturation.
- Pineapple is not an apple, but is actually a berry.
- The name is with reference to its resemblance to pine cones.
- Pineapple is sweeter if scales are more.
Fruits are consumed in various forms. Fruit recipes and desserts are the trending food choices all over the world. Use of Acorn squash and Pineapple in variety of dishes and their intrinsic nature of perfectly blending with other food combinations, makes them the apt choice for various dishes! Try out different recipes of these nutritious fruits and decide which fruit appeals more to your taste buds.