Facts about Apple and Lychee
Fruits (fresh or dried) play the role of natural staple diet for humans. We all have some basic knowledge about all types of fruits but are you aware of unique Apple and Lychee facts? Some of the interesting facts about Apple and Lychee are provided here.
Apple Facts are:
- Apples can be as small as a pea and as big as a pumpkin.
- There are more than 8000 varieties of apples.
- Life of an Apple tree can be more than 100 years.
- Apples contain 25% air, therefore they float in water.
Lychee Facts are:
- The seed of Lychee fruit is toxic & can adversely affect the digestive system.
- This fruit gives a smoky flavor when eaten dried.
- This fruit is a symbol of love and romance in China.
Fruits are consumed in various forms. Fruit recipes and desserts are the trending food choices all over the world. Use of Apple and Lychee in variety of dishes and their intrinsic nature of perfectly blending with other food combinations, makes them the apt choice for various dishes! Try out different recipes of these nutritious fruits and decide which fruit appeals more to your taste buds.