Facts about Mango and Lychee
Fruits (fresh or dried) play the role of natural staple diet for humans. We all have some basic knowledge about all types of fruits but are you aware of unique Mango and Lychee facts? Some of the interesting facts about Mango and Lychee are provided here.
Mango Facts are:
- A mango tree can bear fruits even after the age of 300 years.
- Height of a mango tree can be as high as 100 feet.
- In India, mango is known as a symbol of love. Also, a mango basket is considered as the sign of friendship.
Lychee Facts are:
- The seed of Lychee fruit is toxic & can adversely affect the digestive system.
- This fruit gives a smoky flavor when eaten dried.
- This fruit is a symbol of love and romance in China.
Fruits are consumed in various forms. Fruit recipes and desserts are the trending food choices all over the world. Use of Mango and Lychee in variety of dishes and their intrinsic nature of perfectly blending with other food combinations, makes them the apt choice for various dishes! Try out different recipes of these nutritious fruits and decide which fruit appeals more to your taste buds.