Facts about Blackberry and Date
Fruits (fresh or dried) play the role of natural staple diet for humans. We all have some basic knowledge about all types of fruits but are you aware of unique Blackberry and Date facts? Some of the interesting facts about Blackberry and Date are provided here.
Blackberry Facts are:
- There are around 2000 varieties of blackberries throughout the world.
- 80-85 degrees is the ideal temperature for its production.
- Leaves of blackberry tree are used to treat sore throats and mild inflammation of the gums.
Date Facts are:
- Date is known as the tree of life in Middle east.
- Date palms cover 3% of the earth's total farmlands.
- Scholars believe that date (and not apple) was the real fruit mentioned in the Bible's Garden of Eden.
Fruits are consumed in various forms. Fruit recipes and desserts are the trending food choices all over the world. Use of Blackberry and Date in variety of dishes and their intrinsic nature of perfectly blending with other food combinations, makes them the apt choice for various dishes! Try out different recipes of these nutritious fruits and decide which fruit appeals more to your taste buds.